Well, we opened up the moulds and the quality of the casts is much better than recently. I think we may have to bake and cast the smaller items in flasks separately from the larger bodies as they seem to need a different burn out time and temperature.
I am busy modelling Florence in an Arabesque pose. It is very hard for her to keep up on points and maintain the pose for me. We did about 3 one hour sessions yesterday and she did really well. I will work on her head more on our next session to give her more rest time. I would like to complete the piece next week if I can but mustn't tax her to much.
We have been making a stop motion video of the whole process and I will post it on Vimeo as soon as we have a completed sculpture to include.